I wanted to jump on board with some of the common trends I've seen in the card blogs I read, not just because a lot of bloggers do it, but because I want to be able to interact more with ya'll. While I don't know if I'm ready yet to hold a contest, I thought I could start my own trade stack. Since I don't collect sets (yet), you can claim the stack by sending me any card from my player list found on the left side of my blog that I don't already have (I'm not even sure if that made sense). I thought about using the Silver Slugger theme in the stack, but I don't know how long I can make it last. We'll see. I think I'll start off my first trade stack with my favorite player of all time:

2001 Bowman's Best #76 Javy Lopez
I'll take that Javy...
ReplyDeletesend me your address and I'll get a stack of Braves out to you