Thursday, September 22, 2011

Plaschke, Thy Patience Abounds

Greg from Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle contacted me about trading for some of the relics I won in the Cheap Card Collecting Contest. Usually, I can complete trades pretty quickly, but I guess this time I just couldn't figure out what I wanted. Greg hung with me and this is what we decided on.


This one is my favorite by far. An added bonus to meeting Mr. Niekro this past weekend.


My first of these framed A&Gs and I must say they are pretty cool.  I can't decide whether or not I like that the mini moves around in the frame. I guess that's what makes it different from being just another standard size relic.


Greg also through in these two just because he's a nice guy. Wait, guys don't like being called nice, right? Greg through these in because he's a tough, beer-drinking, manly man. Better?

I remember when Frenchy and McCann first came up to the Majors. Now, McCann is considered one of the Braves' veterans. I must be getting so old.

Thanks again, Greg!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, thanks for the swap! I'll give you a heads-up when my side of the deal arrives.

    And I actually do prefer being called a nice guy. I might be one of the few, but I take pride in it. Plus, I don't drink. Which I know puts me in the minority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent yours out a few days ago so they should be in your mailbox today! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just arrived, I'll pop open the bubbler later today and have a post up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete