Friday, October 28, 2011

Trade Stack #2: Proof That I'm Still Alive

Been awfully busy this past week with concerts last weekend and school during the week. I went and saw Bret Michaels last Friday night and stood front row right against the stage. Amazing concert and the best part was that he held my hand for part of Nothing But A Good Time! Silly I know, but was fun in the moment. Also, my friend caught a pick from his bass player, Dirty Ray. Looked every bit like his name. Saturday night, I went and saw Sugarland. Not as great of a show since we had to sit in the nosebleeds. Everyone was telling us to sit down so they could see. It's a concert. You're supposed to stand up and have fun. Anyways, back to why you're here.

Card #4:


2009 Upper Deck Icons #64 Josh Beckett



A reminder of the rest of the cards in the stack:


1996 SP #148 Charlie Hayes 




2006 Topps #575 Roy Oswalt




1998 Upper Deck Tape Measure Titans #27 Vinny Castilla



As always, one card of any player I collect for the stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment